In order to use this Web site and the solutions that it provides, you must first create a user name and password. During the registration process you will be asked to select a program from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information, credit card and expiration date.
We use this information for billing purposes and to start your subscription. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Real Biz LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on RealBiz360 Solutions website. Real Biz LLC collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
Surveys or Contests
From time to time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information such as your name and billing/shipping address, and demographic information such as your zip code.
Use of Information
The use of your information depends on how it was collected. We may share the Personal information we collect from you only with your consent or under the following conditions:
- RealBiz Affiliates and Partners. We work closely with our affiliates and partners with whom we may share personal information.
- Service Providers. We may use outside companies and individuals to perform supporting functions for the various products and services offered through our Site on our behalf. These service providers are not permitted to use any of the information collected from you other than performing support functions for RealBiz LLC and/or offering additional services, promotions or other offers to you. From time to time we may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit the RealBiz360 Web site. Such company may use certain information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to this web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique
"cookie" on your browser.
- Asset Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may choose to buy other businesses, portions of another business or assets. Personal information is generally one of the transferred assets, if we should choose to sell some or all of our assets; Personal information, including information collected from you through the Sites, could be included in the transferred assets. If any of the sale of the asset does include your Personal information we will notify you of the event and give you an opportunity to respond.
- If we disclose any of our Customer Information to another company, we will require that they adhere to our customer privacy policies. If you do not wish to have your Customer Information disclosed to an outside company (other than disclosures permitted by law), you may exercise this request by our Choice/Opt-Out option listed below.
- "Choice/Opt-Out." We provide you the opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site on RealBiz360. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Communications from the Site
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we at Real Biz LLC are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Special Offers and Updates
We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the
We will send you strictly service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and or third party sources to create a
"profile" of your preferences. We link your personally identifiable information, and your purchasing history, to information in the profile, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site for you.
We do not share your profile with other third parties.
Correction/Updating Personal Informatio
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. This can usually be done within your personal account in RealBiz360.com or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or contact Real Biz LLC at 1-888-732-5249 (888-REAL-BIZ).
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our registration or order forms, we use the best encryption software, using secure socket layer technology-SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just
'surfing' the web.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our partners and advertisers. This information does not identify individual users.
As is true for most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes